SUMMERlicious ….. Smooth baby smooth!
Have you ever considered permanent hair reduction? …. More and more client’s are choosing IPL permanent hair reduction for long term results. The cost is well within reach of most people and well worth it, however the old adage still applies “you get what you pay for” so watch out for cheap services as not all salons are the same and not all IPL machines are the same either! Some things you may want to consider when looking for an IPL specialist are:
- Is the machine certified medical grade?
- Is it Australian approved through the Therapeutic Goods Act (TGA) – please be aware that some salons bring in unapproved machinery from overseas to reduce costs, without Australian approval you have no assurance that the machine being used is safe or effective for the treatment you are seeking.
- Many machines are 2nd or 3rd hand making them outmoded or simply ineffective.
- Is the therapist correctly trained? Each machine works differently, so correct training and knowing the machine is essential for good results.
- Are you quite fair or dark skinned? Older standard machines will not treat lighter hair or darker skin.
- SHR (Super Hair Removal) is the only painless method and is the very latest technology in IPL Hair Redaction.
At Zulu Zone we want our clients to have the best experience and service possible, so our IPL/SHR Machine is proudly Australian approved, medical grade and the fastest, safest, totally painless and offers the latest in IPL technology. Prices start from just $50 per session, an average of six sessions is usually appropriate with a consultation required.